Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Is Gluttony A Sin?
1. My humans went to Suffolk and abandoned me.
2. They arranged with Uncle Andrew to come and feed me my stinky goodness on Saturday night and Sunday morning.
3. My mum remembered the time that Uncle Andrew forgot to feed me, so, just in case, she made sure my bowl of dry food and my water bowl were well-filled.
4. Because of the evil d-i-e-t I am perpetually on, I am only supposed to have enough dry food every day to cover the bottom of the bowl. (I know, I know, it's cruel).
5. But, as stated in point number 3, this time my mum filled the bowl right up.
6. When the bowl is filled right up, the amount of dry food in it is the amount I would normally get over about 6 days.
7. I ate the entire bowlful on Saturday. Well, it was there! I couldn't help myself! I am not the kind of cat who knows when to stop where food is concerned!
8. Then Uncle Andrew, by accident, left the rest of the bag within my reach instead of putting it back in the cupboard.
9. I ate the rest of the bag before my humans came back on Sunday night.
10. My humans came back and could not believe that ALL the dry food was gone.
11. I lay around with a very fat tummy feeling very happy.
12. I pooped in my litter box four times as much as normal.
13. I asked my humans for more food because I was hungry again.
14. My mum says if I am not careful I will end up like those Super Fat Cats on the TV news who can't even walk and she is going to enforce the d-i-e-t rigidly.
15. I am sad about the d-i-e-t but I have happy memories about my weekend of gastronomic indulgence.
What do you think, my friends? Did I overdo it?
ps: was it a 20# bag?
Eating the rest of the bag was overdoing it a bit though. Do we haf to call you Fatter Fat Eric now?
Hahahaha our sides are hurting furrom laffing so much.
Mum says she is glad she doesn't have to clean out your box.
Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow
What goes in must come out...........
Eric you are so funny!!!
She still thinks you're awesome, though. (As we do)
anyway, you are not fat, just big boned/big furred.
It sounds like you had a great weekend. Henry's right. You're not fat, you're husky. Some of usginger kitties are just big-boned. Or at least that's what I tell my mommy when she complains about my weight.I'm not as fluffy as you are, but I'm nice and warm and fun to cuddle with. I take good care of my humans and they take care of me. I have to go now. It's time to meow for food.
I am also a plus size orange kitty cat. My Mum is always trying to enforce the d-i-e-t too, but I'm just a plus size girl - it's time she just dealt with it.
Wow. Very impressive.
if you keep on eating that way "the diet" will be so much harder than now...
anyway, my friend, you describe your weekend suffering in such a way everybody has had a good time here home.
Petu, Blanche and Ines
smiles, auntie bee