Sunday, December 02, 2007
New Way To Wake Up Humans
2. Sit on pillows, lick their hair, watch as they ignore you and slumber on.
3. Get into bed between them and snuggle up under duvet.
4. Start making loud, horrible retching noises to imply "I'm just about to throw up a hairball - IN THE BED!!!
5. Watch as your humans magically awake instantly and leap out of bed with cries of horror and disgust.
6. Put up with being snatched off the bed by your dad and carried hastily into the bathroom.
7. Throw up teeny, tiny hairball in bathroom.
8. Watch humans give up on sleeping and head downstairs to make coffee.
9. Prance downstairs and Meow Very Loudly For Breakfast.
10. Eat breakfast.
Now all I need to do is to accomplish this in less than 10 steps...
P.S. I won a prize in Opus & Roscoe's Great Raffle Giveaway! I am very excited about this.
Concatulations on being a winner.
I am laughing at how you get your humans up. I should also suggest, walking on them and then licking your privates LOUDLY near their head can also be helpful...
Retching is actually Scoobys forte so maybe I'll have to have a talk with him.
Then I get cuddled and fed.
Thanks a lot friend!