Neko

Monday, April 28, 2008

 

Mancat Monday - I'm Back

I can't believe it has been over a week since I posted. Thanks so much to my fellow Man-Cats for coming over to help me trash the house while my mum was away. Unfortunately my dad insisted on cleaning up before she got back.

She survived a week in Norfolk with 24 children and they did lots of exciting things like going in boats on the Norfolk Broads, going on an assault course, going out in the dark to see barn owls, going out to sea in another boat to watch grey seals, walking miles across sand dunes, and so on. Also they went bowling one night and my mum won the staff bowling competition so she was happy about that. Here I am inspecting her luggage when she got back to make sure everything was in order.
She was pretty tired when she got back on Friday so we did lots of snoozing on Saturday. The weather was lovely and so I helped her do some gardening later. Here I am enjoying the first really warm rays of sun this year; relaxing and sniffing the air.
Unfortunately the weather is rainy today. Oh well, maybe the sun will come back soon! Happy purrthday and happy gotcha day to anyone whose special days I missed while I was offline. I will try to catch up now.

Comments:
Welcome home Eric! I see you are enjoying your sun. I had to watch my humans from a window--sigh.
 
Sounds like your mom had tons of fun. We are a little curious as to what an "assault course" is.
 
Hi Eric! Glad you're back. We had gorgeous weather last week, but it is raining now. :(

Roxy
 
Hi Eric! Willow and I are happy that you are back and your Mum is safely back too! Your garden looks lovely!

Purrrrrrrrrrs, China Cat
 
Welcome Back Eric! We're glad that your Mum had a good time!
 
We had fun in yer house. That vase we broke, er um, "that broke while we was jus starin at it", it wasnt our fault! It jus "fell ofer". We swear!
 
Eric, welcome back! We missed you. Have fun catching up with your mum. We are having a fun fundraiser on our blog on Thursday - come check it out.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie
 
HI Eric
*wavin paws*
We're all glad you are back and that everyone is safe and sound...
purrs
Abby
 
Glad your mom is back and glad you are back blogging. Your yard is so beautiful. It must be very nice to lay out (except when it's raining) and sniff all the fun smells.
 
Mom's been gardening but we are not alllowed to help her ~the FLuffy Tribe
 
welcome back! it was fun having a manly week last week. bummer about you daddy cleaning up, but i guess it was the right thing to do.
what a great yard you have. i hope it stops raining so you can go out in the sun again!
 
we're so glad she's back and you've had a little sun. we've had too much sun - 3 95 degree days in a row. that doesn't feel good to fluffy black kitties. nope. sure doesn't.
 
Yay, your mum is home and she had a time to snuggle with you. Hope you get more sun and warm weather.
 
I'm glad you're back and everything is settling out. When you get a moment, come visit--I tagged you for the Six Word Memoir.
 
Hi Eric! I'm glad your Mom is back! I bet she missed you!
 
I'm glad your Mum is back. Looks like you had a wonderful time in your garden over the weekend. I hope your rainy weather has cleared up by now.
 
Welcome back! I love your garden pictures!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat
 
Glad she is back in one piece.
What a lovely picture you are posing for in your yard! Looks like a good place to spy birdies.
 
HEY HEY HEY! Fat Eric's back!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?